Monday 25 April 2011

"let's play a game...I'm the heart and u are the crusher
You say a beautiful word and i decide if i like or not.

Crusher: I love u so much...and this time is 4ever
heart: I love u too and i hope that all u said be 4 ever

2 months later...

crusher: hi
heart: my loove,how're u today?
crusher: fine and u?
heart: fine. Hey,u have been so weird...What happen?
crusher: nothing,just tired
heart: you're lier. Tell me, what's wrong?
crusher: nothing! i told u!
heart: u can't ride...I'll make it easy for u: IT'S OVER...
crusher don't say a word...
heart: ok,it's over
crusher: Wait...We don't need break up
heart: Why? I know that's what u want
crusher: No, I don't. I want YOU 4 ever
heart: but u disapeare everytime i want u
crusher again don't say a word...

No comments:

Post a Comment